4 maj 2010

Land for farmers


I believe that every farmer in this country is happy with his life. Since I became president Andrzej Lepper, Polish, farmers began to live well. Many subsidies have enabled the introduction of many of the machines in the Polish farms, they wyręczyły farmers in many things. Also, they get more money to live at the level of American business. Villages led to a highly developed city with good infrastructure and cultural centers. Each farmer also gets funds for purchase of new lands and their management. These and other factors affected the employment in the agricultural sector. As proof of my words, I quote a fragment of a conversation with Bogdan farmer:
-Since Mr. Andrew has been president increased the area of my farm three times, I have 100 pigs, 50 cows and 10 horses. I drive a car for 100 000 gold, and my children have apartments in the Warsaw. My farm is no longer resembles the ordinary barn, looks like American lab. I no longer have to do everything, do it for my machine. I love this life.
Note: The interview was conducted in English. The training of farmers in the English language made sure Mr. President. (Linguistic errors committed by Mr. Bogdan. As we know, none of us is flawless).

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz